1.5

Contracted for a move to Oahu, Hawaii.Their obscure terms give them 45 days from customer's stated 1st avail.

delivery date. For us, delivery was 10 days beyond, and boxes were crushed. They refuse to pay claim for late delivery saying it's "business" days, and for damage because they didn't pack it. Trucks & ships do business 24/7 so I discount their exclusion of weekends and holy days.

And no, they didn't pack it all, but they ***-sure did crush it.

Boxes in pictures were NEW when packed.Do NOT do business with these people unless you want it very late and destroyed, and a denied claim.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of having my stuff crushed and late delivery. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of moving service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $500. Cardinal Moving Systems needs to "stop hiding behind legalese verbiage and pay the claim i have already submitted" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned moving service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cardinal Moving Systems.

Had an Experience with Cardinal Moving Systems?

Comments