Contracted for a move to Oahu, Hawaii.Their obscure terms give them 45 days from customer's stated 1st avail.
delivery date. For us, delivery was 10 days beyond, and boxes were crushed. They refuse to pay claim for late delivery saying it's "business" days, and for damage because they didn't pack it. Trucks & ships do business 24/7 so I discount their exclusion of weekends and holy days.
And no, they didn't pack it all, but they ***-sure did crush it.
Boxes in pictures were NEW when packed.Do NOT do business with these people unless you want it very late and destroyed, and a denied claim.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Having my stuff crushed
- Late delivery
- Avoidance of responsibility
- Contract obfuscation
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Stop hiding behind legalese verbiage and pay the claim I have already submitted.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Moving Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Hello there, I bought a GoPro 4 on the official website to have it sent to Mexico I did choose the "FedEx International Priority". Last saturday, 18 of October, the GoPro landed..."
- "I ordered three ipod touches 32g in different colors for my girls for Christmas. The box was obviously cut open and retaped. Two of the ipod touches were missing! I..."
- "I contracted with Marine Corps Movers through uShip to move a motorcycle from Orlando to NJ. I purchased additional insurance through the uShip site just in case. The shipper dropped..."
- "On 5/13/16 i bought a pizza from your Ka Uka Costco in Hawaii. The clerk Bryan B. gave me 0.47 instead of 0.58. He gave me the tax charged. Had..."
- "Self service kiosk didn't work and no sign. Stood in a long line to the register and they said cash only. No announcement or sign either, so I stood in..."
- "So, i was talking to this guy named Jeremy Deglmann for a couple of months and he wanted me to sign a contract and send in $695.00 for a kit..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."